Oneida Towers II
226 Farrier Avenue
Oneida, New York 13421
Built in 1981, Oneida Towers II is a six story high rise with (100) one bedroom units.
(10) ADA accessible apartment units.
Apartment Related Information
- Energy efficient refrigerator and stove furnished with unit.
- Residents are responsible for electric,
- TV cable and telephone ready in each unit. Not included in rent.
- Illuminated parking areas
- Inexpensive laundry facility on-site.
- Community Room
- 6th Floor outside patio balcony
- Security camera surveillance in entranceways and common areas.
- Oneida Towers II Photos
*Snack program on-site (M-F), *Active Tenant Association, *Vernon Dairy on-site (W), *Schwan's deliveries, *Hairdresser on-site (T), *Bingo, *Coffee w/ Bob the Director, *Picnics and much, much more.
Management & Maintenance Information
- Administrative office personnel located on-site and available to residents
- Maintenance personnel on-site Monday - Friday (7:00AM - 4:00PM). Also available on an emergency on-call basis 24/7.
- Majority of work orders are completed within 24 hours.
- All parking and sidewalk areas are plowed and well maintained during winter season.
- All apartments are physically inspected at least once annually.
- Integrated pest management contractor provides a zero pest tolerance assurance.
More Interesting Facts
- Public Housing Assessment System 2006 Physical Inspection Score 92%
- Recent improvements include: new security card keyless entry system, new privacy fence, new development signage, new exterior benches and patio furniture, modernized sitting / reading room and extensive sidewalk replacement.
- Conveniently located in downtown Oneida and within easy walking distance banks, post office, restaurants, farmer's market, parks, and various other shopping options.
- City of Oneida Police, Fire, EMT's are located two blocks away, providing incredibly efficient emergency response.