Oneida Towers I
226 Farrier Avenue
Oneida, New York 13421
Built in 1974, Oneida Towers I is an eleven story high rise with (100) one bedroom units.
Apartment Related Information
- All utilities, garbage disposal, and parking included in rent.
- Energy efficient refrigerator and stove furnished with unit.
- TV cable and telephone ready in each unit. Not included in rent.
- Illuminated parking areas
- Inexpensive laundry facility on-site.
- Community Room
- Security camera surveillance in entranceways and common areas.
- Oneida Towers I Photos
*Snack program on-site (M-F), *Active Tenant Association,*Vernon Dairy on-site (W), *Schwan's deliveries, *Hairdresser on-site (T), *Bingo, *Coffee w/ Bob the Director, *Picnics and much, much more.
Management & Maintenance Information
- Administrative office personnel located on-site and available to residents
- Maintenance personnel on-site Monday - Friday (7:00AM - 4:00PM). Also available on an emergency on-call basis 24/7.
- Majority of work orders are completed within 24 hours.
- All parking and sidewalk areas are plowed and well maintained during winter season.
- All apartments are physically inspected at least once annually.
- Integrated pest management contractor provides a zero pest tolerance assurance.
More Interesting Facts
- Public Housing Assessment System 2007 Physical Inspection Score 98%
- Recent improvements include: new front and rear fa�ade, new windows, new common hall flooring, new ceramic wall tile common areas, modernized community room, new security card keyless entry system, new privacy fence, new development signage, and extensive sidewalk replacement.
- Conveniently located in downtown Oneida and within easy walking distance banks, post office, restaurants, farmer's market, parks, and various other shopping options.
- City of Oneida Police, Fire, EMT's are located two block away, providing incredibly efficient emergency response.